Five Things Friday
I hope you all had a great week. I did! It was pretty boring, but I am super excited because my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD is home from college and I got to hang out with her yesterday, and I will be hanging out with her tomorrow too! She’s the best and we’ve been friends for 6 years now. It feels like no time, and I love that we can just pick up where we left off each time.
ANYWAYS, I’m actually pretty neutral that it’s Friday! Since every day is a holiday in my life now, and I’m just chillaxin, it’s just another day. But I’m sure everyone else is excited, so I hope you enjoy it! :)
Since it’s Friday, I thought I’d do a five things Friday post because I’m lazy!
1. I GOT NEW RUNNING SHOES! I’ve been having issues with lack of cushioning for longer miles, and my feet started spreading more and my cross country flats were a little bit too narrow to keep me comfortable. So, I got these beauties:
The Merrell Barefoot Arch shoes! These puppies have a zero heel drop, but extra cushioning and arch support than most barefoot shoes. I LOVE THEM. I’ll post more about them, but they have all the benefits that I look for in minimalist shoes such as encouraging a natural midfoot stride and they’re super comfy for long runs.
2. I am obsessed with making toasted oats! I’ll post this recipe, but it’s an easy way to make a granola-ish topping.
3. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS BACK! SYTYCD is one of my favourite shows, frrlz. My mom and I always watch it together every summer, and it’s the best. Last night, there were some AMAZING dancers, so I’m excited for the rest of the season! It should be an awesome one. :)
4. Koda is officially a “big puppy” now and has been learning commands like sit, stay, lay down, etc.. He has sit in the bag, and we are working on lay down. He gets it about 3/4 of the time, but I think he’s a fast learner so we should have it down tomorrow hopefully!
He also likes to wrap his leash around him and play with it. And, he’s happy it’s Friday!
5. Apparently, I am working at a Farmer’s Market tomorrow! I love the cashmoneys (thanks Kate for making me feel like that phrase is okay to say in the blog world, cause it’s part of my normal vocab), but I’ll be working ALONE and selling bread. It’ll be interesting!
So, that’s all I have for Friday!
Is there anything you’re excited for the weekend? How was your week? Are you excited it’s Friday?